- Our viewpoint:
- What is the history of tango and how did it evolve to what it is today?
- Tango dress sense is quite important, why do the dancers also look smart and have great shoes?
- What is your definition of leadership? The whole dance is about leading and following and you talk about it alot, so what exactly do you mean by leadership?
- Lead is not to dominate, follow is not to submit
- What are the components of a leader and a follower that make it possible for them to create a “great dance”?
- self awareness - intentions
- roles, responsibilities
- switching roles for understanding
- BOOK – David Deida : Intimate Communion
- VIDEO- Surrender Tango Documentary. See http://youtu.be/uhBtZbtDn6E
- how successful partnering in tango relates to life- from a documentary
- Following is passive in a sense, in that it is like listening. But there is active listening, and passive listening
- Connection is not only to connect to your partner, firstly you need to connect to yourself - be centered
- You have to be ready to be led
In this show